Toronto – Guitar Hype  is the new Web 2.0 Guitar website which provides guitar enthusiasts with a more effective, interactive interface, designed to increase their exposure to the world of guitars.
The development of a new guitar website based on Web 2.0 model with video upload capabilities has been underway since September 16, 2008. The website, called Guitar Hype, will provide guitar enthusiasts with a platform to showcase their talents and increase their exposure to the media and the general public. It will  also provide both the up loaders and the audience with an attractive way to watch unique, user-produced guitar videos and songs without the hassle of actively searching for the content.
Guitar Hype is being developed to fill a void in the music industry. The website, which has a development time of between 1-2 months will provide several unique benefits to its members. As of now, the basic membership of the website is free while there will be a small fee for premium membership.
The benefits of using Guitar Hype include:
* Focused content related to guitars
* The possibility to increase public exposure for new groups and bands
* The possibility to be recruited by talent scouts
* Simple, effective online browsing with the ability to tag videos
* Valuable, qualified feedback from users
* Free promotion for latest songs
* The option to get videos featured on the home page for a small fee
* Branded merchandise to be offered in the future.
Guitar Hype is scheduled to launch on November 28, 2008. In order to keep up to date on the future developments, prospective users can sign up for the Guitar Hype newsletter by visiting Guitar Hype !