A unique and exciting edutainment app for kids is available now  on iTunes. TouchTilt Games , a young company based in Halifax, has released an educational game called Tiny Diggers  for kids who love construction trucks and getting their hands dirty – without the dirt.
“We believe Tiny Diggers has incredible potential in educational kids games on mobile devices as it sets a new standard for engaging them in activities they love while learning fundamentals of shapes, colours and numbers. The game promises to be a rewarding experience for any parent or child who wants to give it a try. My own 5-year-old son played a key role in testing and approving Tiny Diggers to his liking.”
Tiny Diggers is a fun and engaging educational game for Preschoolers, aged 2-5, that puts your child in the seat of popular construction trucks. Drive an excavator while mastering numbers, a dumptruck while learning colours, and a bulldozer to discover basic shapes. Each truck’s dashboard has fun and interactive movable parts, including a horn, a CB Radio, and big buttons to control the truck. If your child wants a break they can always get their hands dirty in Free Play Mode.
* 3 different trucks to control
* 3 different games that teach kids about numbers, colours and shapes
* Free Play Mode – just dig, dump dirt and explore!
* Interactive environments
* Animated characters and dozens of sounds throughout the game
* No confusing menus or navigation
* Professional soundtrack by Hessel Van Hoorn
* Numbers – Drive an excavator and dig anywhere, then dump dirt on the number shown above the truck to progress.
* Colours – Drive a Dumptruck and dump dirt on the colour shown above the truck to progress.
* Shapes – Drive a Bulldozer and push dirt to the shape shown above the truck to progress.
* Free Play – Choose your truck and explore with no objectives.
Tiny Diggers is a nice addition for kids who enjoy learning on the iPad, iPhone and Mac. The artwork is bright and colourful with smooth, animated backgrounds and you immediately forget your child is engaged in education.