Wiggles 3D Games  has announced the launch of their new mobile game, Lexigo for iOS  devices. Based on the studio’s tabletop game Lexigo , the Lexigo app is built for 2 to 4 players, combining spelling challenges with strategy. Players use six-sided tiles to spell words in a twisty path, enabling the ability to move in six different directions – you can even backtrack to use letters more than once in the same word. One of the challenges of Lexigo is that each new word you spell has to start with the last letter of your previous word.
- Players duel it out to spell the longest words to gain Lexigold.
- Lexigold currency that will enable you to unlock/buy special 9 different power-ups and to customize your game screens.
- A couple of favorite power-ups include Freeze – which temporarily freezes letters so no one can use them and Nuke – which restarts the letter grid from scratch.
- Create words many ways – you have the option to move in 6 different directions, use tiles twice in the same word, and make the word path as twisty as you like.
- Win by being the first player to use up all their tiles.
- Easy to connect with players – Invite Facebook friends to play with you online, or enjoy the pass and play option with a group of friends in your living room.
- Pop – removes a selected letter tile from the grid.
- Kick – lets you boot an opponent’s pawn off the grid and then place it anywhere on the grid you like.
- Freeze – freezes a letter tile and any other tiles touching it so that no one can use them.
- Nuke – blows up the entire grid and gives you a new starting grid.
The Lexigo App is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad devices running iOS 4.3 or later.