The Edmonton Expo  is back in full force at the Edmonton Expo Centre for its second year this September 28-29 and its ready to deliver triple the action with over 150,000 square feet making this the ultimate all-ages playground for the City of Champions to explore their inner geek in all facets of pop-culture including comics, gaming, anime, horror, fantasy, cartoons, and sci-fi.
Pop culture icons at the Edmonton Expo includes Ron Perlman (Clarence “Clay” Morrow) from Sons of Anarchy & the supernatural superhero film Hellboy. Honorary Albertan John Barrowman best known for the spin-off Doctor Who series Torchwood; Barrowman currently appears alongside another Edmonton Expo guest, Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen) on hit TV show Arrow as Malcolm Merlyn. Lost Girl’s Kris Holden-Ried and Zoie Palmer will be dishing on how they solve supernatural mysteries. The nightmare himself Robert Englund will feed our horror fans while cult classic comedy Napoleon Dynamite star, Jon Heder, and new cast member of The Walking Dead, Chad Coleman (Tyreese) will also appear.
Edmonton Expo Special Guests Include:
- Ron Perlman (Clarence “Clay” Morrow in Sons of Anarchy; Hellboy)
- John Barrowman (Cpt. Jack Harkness in Doctor Who, Torchwood; Arrow)
- Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen in Arrow)
- Kris Holden-Ried (Dyson in Lost Girl)
- Zoie Palmer (Dr. Lauren Lewis in Lost Girl)
- Robert Englund (Freddy Kruger in Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Joe Flanigan (Lt. Colonel John Sheppard in Stargate Atlantis)
- Christopher Lloyd (Doc Brown in Back to the Future)
- Julian Richings (Rue Morgue)
- Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite)
- Chad Coleman (Tyreese in Walking Dead)
Highlights: Get your nerducation with Workshops & Seminars…Retailer & Exhibitor Area…Celebrity Autographs, Photo Ops, and Q&A panels
“The Edmonton Expo provides a platform for fans of all-ages to connect and get inspired and with the expansion to150,000 sq.ft there’s more room to explore all things pop-culture,” states Kandrix Foong, event director Edmonton Expo. “Not only do we provide entertainment there is also an educational aspect where we provide an inside look at how to land a dream job at BioWare to Writing 101 which enables us to stand out as a well-rounded expo executing entertainment and education.”