Vancouver Island indie game developer Paper Machete Games , creators of the real time strategy (RTS) game Attack of the Gelatinous Blob , has revealed what modding capabilities will be available for the real time strategy game. The studio is currently running a KickStarter campaign  to assist with development, and will be announcing more features as they become available.
Modding Capabilities Include:
- Level editor: create and share your own levels with the fully interactive 3D editor.
- SDK: build classes and scripts in the integrated software development kit and deploy you mod packages.
- Campaigns: Create your own campaigns with levels and units.
- Groovy scripting: create entities, level code, and items with the Groovy scripting language.
- Game commands API: easy to use API to access game commands and manipulate the game state.
- Game events: Intercept game events, such as ‘unit spawned’, and manipulate them.
- Add systems: Create self-contained systems to add or change functionality to the game.
At press time, the game’s KickStarter campaign stands at $ 1, 817.00 raised towards a goal of $ 20, 000.00 with 16 days remaining.