Introducing the Global Digital Media & Technology Report Series 2013-17  from Research And Markets . It delivers the first-ever econometric view and understanding of the rapid and irreversible worldwide shift toward digital media, and away from traditional. By 2015, analysts predict the global digital & traditional media ecosystem will reach $2.9 trillion, with the rapidly evolving digital media sector crossing the 50% tipping point. This is just is one of hundreds of valuable Series insights, available to executives responsible for strategic initiatives, new business models, and managing rapid change in the 21st Century, where consumers engage with content on a host of web-connected devices and screens, such as smartphones, tablets, computers and videogame consoles.
Discover why leading media companies, agencies and management consulting firms around the world have joined as charter subscribers to this new Series, which delivers the first-ever holistic map of the media ecosystem:
- Report data is consistently organized by country, medium, channel, device, generation and gender
- Covers more than 100 digital and traditional media channels and 15 leading global markets, including the US
- Comprehensive findings that are data rich, and form a foundation of essential media business intelligence
The Series reports are designed to work together, with each report concentrates on a vital and interrelated component of the media value chain:
- media operator revenues and growth
- consumer time spent with media
- consumer spending on media content and technology
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the largest and fastest growing digital markets, media sectors, categories and segments worldwide?
- Which categories and segments will most likely support sustainable business models, or not, in developed and developing economies?
- How does a company’s business performance look when benchmarked against digital or traditional media sectors, categories, segments or GDP growth?
- Census-based forecasts and comparisons for better understanding of global inflection points, not possible with market projections based on online audience surveys and panels.
- Per capita spending comparisons based on consumer market projections for identification of tipping points by sector, category and segment.
- Benchmarking tools o evaluate Y-on-Y Company and product performance against global digital and traditional media trends.
Report 1: Global Digital & Alternative Media Revenue Forecast 2013-17 – analyzes and forecasts digital and media operator revenues from 2007 to 2017 in 15 leading global markets, broken down by the advertising and marketing sectors; 9 media platforms within each sector; and 40 media channels. Also included are data on 11 traditional media platforms for comparisons.)
Report 2: Global Consumer Usage of Digital Media Forecast 2013-17 – delivers in-depth strategic intelligence on consumer time spent with media worldwide from 2007 to 2017 in 15 leading global markets by 3 overall digital platforms, 21 media channels, 5 cultural generations and both genders. Also included are data on 8 major traditional media platforms for comparisons.
Report 3: Global Consumer Spending on Digital Media Content & Technology Forecast 2013-17 – covers consumer spending on subscriptions to digital media content, as well as consumer expenditures on digital media access, devices, software and related services. Data is broken down by 2 spending sectors, 5 digital media & technology categories and 28 segments. Also included is end-user spending for 4 traditional media categories and 14 traditional media segments for comparisons.
Overview of Global Digital Media & Tech Report Series
Global Digital & Alternative Media Forecast 2013-17
- Global Digital & Alternative Media Results 2012-17
- Key Global Digital & Alternative Media Datasets
- Share of Global Digital & Alternative Media by Platform
- 2013 Market Rank by Revenue, Growth & Share of Total
Global Consumer Usage of Digital Media Forecast 2013-17
- Global Consumer Digital Media Usage Results 2012-17
- Key Global Consumer Digital Media Usage Datasets
- Share of Digital Media Platforms by Channel in 2013
- 2013 Market Rank by Digital Media Usage, Growth & Share
Global Consumer Spend on Digital Media Forecast 2013-17
- Global Consumer Spend on Digital Media Results 2012-17
- Key Global Consumer Spend on Digital Media Datasets
- Share of Digital Media Content Cats by Segment in 2013
- Share of Digital Media Technology Cats by Segment in 2013
- 2013 Market Rank by Spending, Growth & Share in 2013
Exec Summary of Global Consumer-Facing Media & Tech
- Global Consumer-Facing Media & Tech Results 2012-17
- Key Global Digital Media Datasets
- Key Global Traditional Media Datasets
- Key Global Total Media Datasets
- Market Rank by Global Media Revenue & Spend in 2013
- Market Rank by Global Media Growth: 2012-17 CAGR
- Market Rank by Global Consumer Usage in 2013
Copyright, About PQ Media & Methodology Statement
- About PQ Media
- PQ Media Methodology Statement
Pricing: Electronic (Enterprisewide): EUR 7447
Ordering – Three easy ways to place your order:
- Order online  at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/publication/mlidj2f/global_digital_media_technology_report_seri 
- Order by fax: Print an Order form  and Fax to +353 1 4100 980
- Order by mail: Print an Order form  and post to Research and Markets, Guinness Center, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8. Ireland.