Join industry leaders, media and fans to gather for the 5th Annual Canadian Videogame Awards . As the third largest developer of videogames in the world, this industry is an important part of Canadian culture. This year, the CVAs move to Toronto for the first time and are certain to garner even more national media and industry attention. This is your chance to be part of history as a sponsor of the awards, which will be held at The Carlu on November 21st.
2013 CVA Media Coverage Highlights
- The CVAs were watched by 60,000 on CityTV and G4TV
- The show was also available online on Electric Playground’s website
- 108 total print & web news items featuring the CVAs
- Excellent coverage of the awards in most major print publications across the country including the Financial Post and Globe & Mail
- The 2013 CVAs reached 24,181 accounts on twitter with an estimated 45,345 impressions over the three days.
- The hashtag #CVA2013 appeared 2,065 times in the month leading up to and following the event.
- #CVA2013 trended in Canada during the event on April 20.
- The CVAs’ Facebook page is followed by 800 people that saw many updates leading up to and during the awards.
- Very good coverage of the event in trade publications both Canadian-based and internationally.
Nominations are for work developed in Canada and released in 2013 and 2014, with awards being presented separately, based on the individual year, in one ceremony.
The Canadian Videogame Awards are produced by Reboot Communications and EP Media. The Awards are officially endorsed by the Entertainment Software Association of Canada, Ontario Interactive and DigiBC. The producers are joined by a national industry committee of developers and leaders of the Canadian digital entertainment industry.
For sponsorship information, please contact Nicole .