The Canada Media Fund (CMF) would like to inform all applicants of a change to the closing date for the Corus-CMF Page to Pitch program. Applications can now be submitted until June 30, 2015. The Corus-CMF Page to Pitch program is open to projects triggered by any CRTC-licensed Canadian broadcaster.
This program is devoted to funding creative and business activities during the development of eligible live-action and animated television projects. The 2015-2016 Page to Pitch Program budget is set at $1,163,750 and will fund eligible costs related to script development or the acquisition of pre-sale financing.
The 2015-2016 budget shall be allocated as follows:
- 53% of the funds available through the Program will be allocated to Animation or Animated-related projects.
- Of that allocation, 2/3 will be devoted to English-language projects and 1/3 to French-language projects.
- 47% of funds available will be allocated to Live-action projects (including documentaries).
- Of that allocation, all of the funds will be devoted to French-language projects.
- 65% of the entire Program will be devoted to the Page Stream and 35% of the entire Program will be devoted to the Pitch Stream.
Each Applicant may submit up to three (3) projects for each of the page and pitch streams for the 2015-2016 fiscal year. Projects will be evaluated and chosen through a selective process and successful applicants may receive amounts of up to $50,000 for the page stream or $25,000 for the pitch stream.
Download the Page to Pitch Program Guidelines (PDF) to get started on your application.